jetAVIVA is excited to announce the addition of Mr. Neil Singer to our team as Chief Flying Officer. As a world-renowned figure in the world of jet aircraft training, Mr. Singer will oversee the transition training of all jetAVIVA clients, allowing the firm to continue serving the owner-flown aircraft community to an unmatched degree with its full-service sales and training packages.
- Singer’s impressive list of accomplishments speak to his experience and expertise and include:
- Five-time Master CFI
- FAA Designated Pilot Examiner
- 9,000+ Hours of Flight Experience in over 50 aircraft types
- Type Rated in Phenom 100, Phenom 300, Citation CE-500 (I, II, V) Series, Citation Mustang, Citation 525 Series, and Challenger 300
- Seaplane and Glider ratings
- Experience in Airline, Charter, Air Ambulance, and Corporate flying environments
- Regular speaker for Embraer and Cessna Citation owner’s conferences
- Regularly published in AOPA Pilot, Cirrus Pilot, IFR, Aviation Consumer, and Contrails magazines
- Extensive international experience including 20+ North Atlantic crossings
Singer will start with jetAVIVA and its clients effective immediately, and he will be on site at the 2017 Embraer Owner’s Conference in Nashville, TN this week to talk with anyone interested in transitioning from different aircraft types.
If you’d like to talk with Neil Singer directly and learn more about what he and jetAVIVA can do for your aircraft sales and training needs, send him a note at email@example.com or call +1.512.410.0295.