2002 Cessna Citation 560 Excel Eagle
N627TX SN 560-5306
jetAVIVA is proud to announce this unique opportunity to own a beautifully appointed, like-new Citation Excel. The Excel Eagle Program is not a refurbishment program, this program offers significant features far beyond what a one-off refurb can do; providing savvy aircraft owners and operators an opportunity to own the most popular business jet ever produced, without the costly time and expense required to buy and refurbish an aircraft yourself. This airplane is equipped with everything you'd ever want and comes flight-ready for your charter certificate or flight department.
|ETT||11,959 Left / 11,866 Right
- 13,653 hours
Cessna Citation ProParts program (no buy-in)
- Left Engine: 11,959 hours / 9,595 cycles
Right Engine: 11,866 hours / 9,337 cycles
Engine Program: ESP Gold Coverage administered through ProAdvantage
- 8764 hours / 14,742 cycles
APU program MSP Gold
- Garmin G5000 avionics system featuring a fully integrated glass flight deck, integrated autopilot and EICAS systems, dual touchscreen controllers, weather radar and Sirius/XM weather datalink, Garmin Flitecharts, Garmin Safe Taxi, and WAAS GPS guided LPV approach capability to 200’ minimums. Also includes RVSM and full, ADS-B compliance capabilities.
Three GDU 1450W 14” displays (2 PFD and 1 MFD)
Dual GCU 275 controllers
GMC 700 dual autopilot
GEA 7100 engine/airframe EICAS system
Dual GIA 64E GPS/NAV/COM
Dual GTX 3000 ADS-B transponders (ADS-B Out)
Dual GTC 575 touchscreen controllers
Dual GMA 36B audio panels
GWX 75 radar with 12” antenna
GDL 69A Sirius/XM weather
Dual GRS 79 AHRS
Dual GDC 7400 RVSM ADC
- Additional Features
- Honeywell TCAS 2000
Meggitt II standby ADI
ATG 5000 Wi-Fi
USB ports at each cockpit seat, at each forward club seat, at each forward-facing aft seat
- Will be painted in an overall base white with two stripes of different colors.
New paint in 2021 by Yingling Aviation
Customers have the option to specify the colors and design of the exterior stripes upon completion of a signed purchase agreement. This aircraft has been painted in a base color of Matterhorn white.
- New eight passenger interior completed in 2021 by Yingling Aviation. Forward two-place side-facing sofa. Four-place forward club with two large executive writing tables. Dual aft forward-facing seats with two small executive writing tables. Aft externally-serviced lavatory. Large galley in the forward left-hand fuselage with numerous storage areas. Dual USB ports at each seat in the forward club and at each aft forward-facing seat.
The interior has been transformed by Yingling Aviation. The crew seats and six cabin seats (club and aft forward-facing seats) are restyled with new foam and new upholstery. The seat restraints are re-webbed. There is new carpet throughout the cabin. The sidewalls and bulkheads are stripped and re-covered. New plating on all hardware on the cabinets, seats, cupholders and wemacs. Refurbished cabinet exteriors with wood veneer, hard wood and high gloss finish. The glareshield is re-covered in black ultraleather.
The headliner and window reveals are spring bed white ultra-leather. The sidewalls are sandstone leather with impress waterfall design. The seats are whitetail leather. The carpet is medium gray wool with a cool breeze classic design pattern. The plating is nickel-satin. The cabinetry and side ledges are dark brown veneer in a quarter figured makore design.
- Cessna Citation Service Center
- Conversion to MSG-3 maintenance program
Corrosion inspection (wheel wells, landing gear, flap coves, wing trailing edge, horizontal stabilizer trailing edge, under lavatory, under galley, under cabin floorboards)
Fatigue inspection (pressurized fuselage skin sections, main cabin door assembly, emergency escape hatch assembly)
Replace nose wheel and main landing gear tires
Replace main landing gear brakes
Replace air cycle machine
Replace starter generators
#1 & #2 transponder inspections
#1 & #2 pitot-static system inspections
L & R engine borescopes
Standby emergency battery cap check